Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party kicks off the season with over the top, festive merchandise each and every year.
Much of the merchandise is centered around party-exclusive entertainment like “Mickey’s Once Upon a Christmastime Parade” or “Mickey’s Most Merriest Celebration.”
New this year is a woman’s shirt with Calarabelle on it in an ugly sweater design. Last year, Clarabelle stole the show at “Mickey’s Most Merriest Celebration” with her rendition of All I Want for Christmas is You.
For the men, you pick-up a long sleeve shirt with the dancing reindeer from Mickey’s Once Upon a Christmastime Parade featured across the chest.
Disney pin collectors can decorate their pin lanyards for the holidays with limited edition pins and pin sets; while exclusive apparel and a limited release pin set give Annual Passholders more ways to celebrate the season during the party.
There’s also a new MagicBand 2.0 design for this year’s party.
Here’s where you can find the goods:
- Main Street, U.S.A. – Emporium (apparel, retail MagicBand, pins, ornament)
- Storybook Circus – Big Top Souvenirs (apparel, retail MagicBand, pins, ornament)
- Tomorrowland – Mickey’s Star Traders (apparel, logo pin, ornaments)
- Liberty Square – Ye Olde Christmas Shoppe (apparel, logo pin, ornaments)
- Fantasyland – Fantasy Faire (apparel, logo pin, ornaments)
- Frontierland – Frontier Trading Post (pins and retail MagicBand)