Magical Dining Month includes more than 100 restaurants across Orlando– 10 of which are right on Disney property.
During the offering, select restaurants offer a price-fixed menu that includes an appetizer, entree and dessert for $35.
One dollar from each meal benefits two organizations: Freedom Ride and BASE Camp Children’s Foundation.
Here’s a list of Disney’s participating restaurants:
- Jiko The Cooking Place (Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge)
- Morimoto Asia (Disney Springs)
- Olivia’s Cafe (Old Key West)
- Paddlefish (Disney Springs)
- Ravello (Four Seasons Resort)
- STK (Disney Springs)
- The Turf Club (Saratoga Springs)
- The Wave (Contemporary Resort)
- Todd English’s bluezoo (Swan & Dolphin)
- The Grand Cafe (Grand Floridian)
The Magical Dining Month offering runs from August 25-October 1.